A school was established in the small community of Columbia Park (now Rivervale) just north of Trail in 1911. The one room building was constructed with volunteer labour and 15 pupils attended in the first year. The enrollment held steady until 1916 when it dropped to 2 and the school closed. Pupils from this community then went to the Smelter Hill School. The school was briefly reopened for the 1921-22 school year and then closed permanently.
No Photographs Currently Available