This school was located in the Pass Creek Valley. In the 1930s, the Doukhobors built this historic schoolhouse with bricks and lumber they produced by themselves. More than 100 students of the Castlegar district received the foundations of their secondary schooling in this uniquely Russian styled the building. The school closed in 1951 but occasionally was reopened if there were too many students for Robson Elementary. The school was eventually sold and converted to a restaurant. It is now a private residence.