The first weekday school in Robson was held in a church building. The first school building was opened on August 31, 1908. The school had two classrooms, an activity room, office and a staff room. In 1964, Robson School registered a total of 224 students from grades 1 to 7. In 1983, the school took on a new look with the addition of two classrooms, a library, a new staff room, a medical room, a learning assistance room and an expanded office. At that time the old, two room school was finally dismantled.