Brooklyn was a town constructed to serve the railway being constructed from Castlegar to the Boundary region. It was situated on the west side of Lower Arrow Lake, 18 miles north Robson, directly across from Deer Park. The school was built in 1898 and opened on October 15 of that year. The teacher was Miss Elizabeth Fletcher, who had formerly taught at the Waterloo Public School. The school accommodated between 30 & 40 pupils. Once the railway was completed the town was abandoned.
No Photographs Currently Available