This school was located about 9 miles from West Robson on the Lower Arrow Lake. The school was built in 1913 by the settlers of this community with volunteer labor. Money was raised for the windows and doors by the willing community. Pupils went to the school from grades 1 to 4. The school was closed in 1923 due to a lack of students.
No Photographs Currently Available