This school was built to relieve overcrowding at Kinnaird Elementary in 1954. It was a two room school for grade one and two pupils. In 1960s, a third room was added for grade three. In the 1970s, kindergarten classes were added. The school closed in 1991, sold to a developer who tore the building down for a housing development.

No Photographs Currently Available