No one really knows when the first school was built in Pass Creek, however in the 1930s a regular school with a teacherage was built on what is now lot 38. In 1942, a new school was built on the lot number two, North Pass Creek by Kinney Creek. This school burned down because of a faulty chimney or stove in 1947. In 1948, another two room building with an attached teacherage was built. This school was closed in 1972. In 1972, a new four room school was on lot five, South Pass Creek. In 1975, an activity room and a kindergarten classroom were added. Classes from kindergarten to grade 7 were held in this school. The school was closed in 1985 and is now a store and storage facility.